I spent last weekend in Bismarck shopping. Dixie and I had a great time at the street fair and even more fun at Kohls, DressBarn, Shoe Carnival. Then I decided it was time to set foot in a bridal shop. What in the hell are these people thinking? I walked into Davids Bridal. All I see is rows of bridal gowns in clear plastic bags. Great, the dress will be clean, but how is anyone supposed to see the damn thing to know if they want to try it on. Needless to say, I immediately turned around and walked out. "I don't have enough energy for that." Dixie just laughed at me.
So, here I sit, still with no wedding plans. I have not started any dieting. I am thinking I may give into Ryan and go to the courthouse. I did get a great tip at work re: the gown issue. I don't want to spend lots of money. I'm a little too practical for that. I am going to check out Closet Connection. It is a upper scale second hand store in Minot.
My only start on dieting is I watched the opener of Biggest Loser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment